From Yamaha R1M to a Busa

Everyone races strapped. Its roll races for either 9/10's of a mile or 60+. If someone doesn't want to wear gear, thats on them. I don't wear it when its hot out, and don't wear it on my Harleys. What I wear when I ride isn't anyone elses concern. Unless they care for me when I have massive road rash....lol

Everyone races strapped. Its roll races for either 9/10's of a mile or 60+. If someone doesn't want to wear gear, thats on them. I don't wear it when its hot out, and don't wear it on my Harleys. What I wear when I ride isn't anyone elses concern. Unless they care for me when I have massive road rash....lol

It's an individuals choice for sure. I choose to wear full gear all the time but that's just me, I don't expect everyone else to do so.

For the people in the video racing on public roads, gear or no gear is of little consequence when they slam into a car at "mach chicken." When you ride like that it is only a matter of time when someone like GAMedic is out scraping you off the pavement.

It's an individuals choice for sure. I choose to wear full gear all the time but that's just me, I don't expect everyone else to do so.

For the people in the video racing on public roads, gear or no gear is of little consequence when they slam into a car at "mach chicken." When you ride like that it is only a matter of time when someone like GAMedic is out scraping you off the pavement.

Agreed. It's one thing to speed a little, it's completely different when you are racing full on.

Straps on a road ridden bike is asking for trouble. Your not on a smooth 1/4 mile track.
Limiting suspension travel via strap leaves no room to soak up road imperfections.
Eventually a nice tank slapper will occur.
There is very good gear out that flows tons of air. Hot is a poor excuse ;)

They don't care either they just pull out that hard yellow sand paper like block sponge & start in on you. Not a good time at all. But you are right about the business part.

Been there done that..lol Lucky for me I know the local hospital staff and they put me out to do it. I appreciated that kindness.

Been there done that . . .

Laugh out loud *

Lucky for me
I know the local
hospital staff
and they put me
out to do it .

I appreciated
that kindness .

2013 bandaged.jpg

Back