From Yamaha R1M to a Busa

roadtrip942

Registered
Well after a “deal” on eBay I’m a Busa owner for the first time.
2008 Blue/Gold 2,499 miles, all stock but slip on’s

It not my first bike, as I have a 2015 Yamaha R1M for around town, a 08 R6 track bike, my late brothers restored 05 R1. I’m thrilled to add a Busa to the stable of toys. First on the list is getting it running up to par and basic maintenance, then add a few mods and enjoy riding it around town. Maybe even take a few road trips, as the R1M is not my favorite on the boring straight highways around here, unless a top speed run is on the GPS.

Bucket list goals 200mph, and I just feel like this one might actually do it.

Thanks for the add

Well after a “deal” on eBay I’m a Busa owner for the first time.
2008 Blue/Gold 2,499 miles, all stock but slip on’s

It not my first bike, as I have a 2015 Yamaha R1M for around town, a 08 R6 track bike, my late brothers restored 05 R1. I’m thrilled to add a Busa to the stable of toys. First on the list is getting it running up to par and basic maintenance, then add a few mods and enjoy riding it around town. Maybe even take a few road trips, as the R1M is not my favorite on the boring straight highways around here, unless a top speed run is on the GPS.

Bucket list goals 200mph, and I just feel like this one might actually do it.

Thanks for the add

200mph on a gen2 Busa is as simple as an ecu flash(to remove 186mp limiter) a 41 tooth rear sprocket OR a 55 series rear tire.
Remove the mirrors, have a couple miles of road, and that's about it.
Stock, unrestricted is capable of 197mph.
Good luck, and welcome to the org.

[QUOTE = "jeffgordons24, post: 3272823, μέλος: 27237"] Τουλάχιστον αυτό είναι που λέω πάντα !! [/ QUOTE]
:lol::D:race:

Back