Frog Toggs; anybody use em?

Juli and I use them, so far so good. My only complaint is my set is too large, but they keep you dry and so far have not shredded. We wore them home from Eureka Springs last year, 2.5 hours in a downpour.

Juli and I use them, so far so good. My only complaint is my set is too large, but they keep you dry and so far have not shredded. We wore them home from Eureka Springs last year, 2.5 hours in a downpour.

Mine are too big as well. My only problem is that I have to keep boots at the office if I want to keep myself dry in the feet. Of course that's true with anything, not the fault of the Frogg's.

Got a set at the Bash this year and they worked great even at speed.

Best rain suit out there in my opinion. Keeps you dry inside and out and don't stick to your skin like the vinyl ones do

They WILL keep you dry; however, they are flimsy (my zipper went to crap on the jacket after wearing about 4X....)

I have used them for about 10 years and am on my 2d set they are 3 years old.

They work great and breath real well.

I would deffinately reccommend them to anyone as part of your gear.

Rode from Indianapolis to Monroe, Michigan after the MotoGp race during T.S. Ike and stayed dry. They are light weight, breath better than any other rain gear I have used, and aren't expensive. Highly recommend them.

I rode all the way back from the bash in the rain. My leathers were total dry after 3 hours of downpours:thumbsup: I've had them a year now with no problems. Also they work really well to block the cold wind on those cool mornings. I were perforated leathers and have put the toggs on to keep me warm until the temps come up in the afternoon.

Good rain gear..only complaint is the collar on mine is too tall and i cant get it tucked in, so it becomes sort of a "rain funnel" LOL

I've had a pair for about 5 years. Before they target the motorcycle market. For a set to carry just in case they are great. They are not as good as some of the higher end stuff. I keep mine in the in the hump space. For a light rain they work pretty well. There is a better chance I'll have them with me when caught in the rain than my nelson riggs rain suit. Before I bought the toggs, I bought a few cheapies on the road when caught in the rain. They usually shredded in 20-50 miles. The Togs are starting to look worn, but they are hanging in there.

Back