Friggin' 'Busa drivers

What an idiot. That must be a record for the number of times across the yellow line. Remember this video the next time you wonder why THP stepped up their presence there
sad.gif

UH HUH, and you can turn a barge around, given enough river...........This guy spent most of his ride left of the double yellow. So, all in all, H-D's really can't turn.

Ron

UH HUH, and you can turn a barge around, given enough river...........This guy spent most of his ride left of the double yellow. So, all in all, H-D's really can't turn.

Ron
No, Harleys can turn. What they can NOT do, is lean like a sport bike.

Road-Kings have an excellent turning radius for a large bike, and have a trailing steering axis that feels super neutral when the bike is rolling. The jackazz that was riding this bike was obviously riding over his head.

SHOCKED.gif

I can't believe he would ride to the left of the line like that.. It freaks me out to even be near the left side of my own lane because so many people come across into my lane head on while going around turns in the canyon.. I can't believe he is not a hood ornament already...

It gets even lamer. He caught a bunch of s**t on Killboy about it and it's went into a YouTube "internet badass" war. Some of his friends (not "Big Jim" mind you) have gathered up some sport bike squid videos for "rebuttals" and the comments have went off the deep end. Even some guy saying something about some HOG members putting out a "contract" on some Harley guy for dissing a "fellow Harley rider".
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

These people are probably in their 40's and 50's and are sounding like some of our local 19-20 yr old "stuntaz" defending their "right" to do wheelies in rush hour traffic.

rofl.gif

Check this one out. I had a hard time getting it to play but if you move to 3:18 you will be floored by what you see!

Last edited by a moderator:
He most be part euro. couldnt decide which side of the road to stay on... Ive been up and down the dragon lots of times and take great care to stay on the right side. I have to admit that i have slipped up, got my self out of positon for what ever reason and gone left of center. lucky for me and everyone else no one was coming. And I cuss myself for getting so sloppy as to allow it to happen in the first place..... guys like this are the problem. regardless of the bike

Back