Friend just crashed....

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
At the hospital now, I was riding with they guy last night. I heard sirens when I was at the gas station, got home got a text about a bike down nearby then found out it was him when I got to he scene, Andy.... he's dead.......

Droid via Tapatalk

Sad to hear about this. You just never know if your going to make it back home anymore.
Preyers go out to Everyone.

sorry to hear this, prayers sent for his friends and family...RIP rider!

Terrible to hear. What happened?

Somebody ran a light, not sure who, the side of a CR-V was all smashed in. Other riders were first emt's on the scene... said it was bad... we all just at the hospital now, nobody knows what to do....

Droid via Tapatalk

man sorry to hear bro. Prayers sent to family and friends,RIP fellow rider.

Damn Fast Frog I give my condulence.
I got the same type of news back on August 12th of 2007. My best childhood friend of 32 years was killed on his Ducati 999R by an illegal immagrant that made an illegal left turn in front of him, I guess he couldnt avoid it and low sided it to try and slide past the car rather he slid under the car breaking his neck.
Its sad news and we should be aware each time we throw a leg over our motorcycle we take a risk for something we love to do. Just as a skydiver that jumps out of a plane he knows the risks but he in another word he passed doing something he loved doing and that is riding!
Sorry to hear it! When my friend was killed I quit street riding for over 2 years, just finally bought my new 09 Busa a month ago and I am back on the street.
Prayers go out to you and his family.

Yankee

Damn Fast Frog I give my condulence.
I got the same type of news back on August 12th of 2007. My best childhood friend of 32 years was killed on his Ducati 999R by an illegal immagrant that made an illegal left turn in front of him, I guess he couldnt avoid it and low sided it to try and slide past the car rather he slid under the car breaking his neck.
Its sad news and we should be aware each time we throw a leg over our motorcycle we take a risk for something we love to do. Just as a skydiver that jumps out of a plane he knows the risks but he in another word he passed doing something he loved doing and that is riding!
Sorry to hear it! When my friend was killed I quit street riding for over 2 years, just finally bought my new 09 Busa a month ago and I am back on the street.
Prayers go out to you and his family.

Yankee

I agree.

prayers sent

Dang, I'm really sorry about your friend. Prayers for his friends and family.

Back