Friend crashed gsxr 600

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
My friend Matthew crashed his bike Friday night. He was going about 45 mph and met a friend of his coming the oppisite way and turned to wave and was going into a curve and lost it. He hit an enbankment. He was wearing his helmet, jacket and gloves so I was told he wasnt skint up just broken up. Broke coller bone, rotater cup and hand. He gets out to go home today. Keep him in your prayers.

Tim

I guess that's why them Harley guys don't wave at me
rock.gif
! Scared they're gona crash
laugh.gif
. Of course I can't figure out if they're looking where they're going anyway
blush.gif

Absolutely man,I just last wednesday witnessed a 20 yr old on a honda cbr 600 kill himself in a matter of 5 seconds.Your friend is very lucky!

Sorry to hear about your friend. My uncle was in an accident about 2 months ago. Unfortunately he is the only one who knows what happened. The doctor's said it might take months to remember, or he may not ever remember what happened. His helmet saved his life. He is down in Georgia right now in physical therapy and doing great. I will say a prayer for your friend.

Toughts and prayers go out - hoping for a quick and complete recovery.

Sorry to hear about your friend. My uncle was in an accident about 2 months ago. Unfortunately he is the only one who knows what happened. The doctor's said it might take months to remember, or he may not ever remember what happened. His helmet saved his life. He is down in Georgia right now in physical therapy and doing great. I will say a prayer for your friend.
and I will do the same for your uncle. thanks

He went home yesterday. lots of physical therapy ahead. He is a dupity sherif, just got put on the road a couple of months back, hope this doesnt effect his job to much, he wanted to go on the road for a long time.

Back