Friday ride - Hooters & area roads

Yea, yea, yea..... I do have an on board navigator / speed moderator / financial and social director... and this time..... she has a Chatterbox!

I think the Helton falls are close to a side road, maybe a 100 yard walk from the road looking at the maps..... And this is coming from a guy who coordinated a local ride that turned out to be 80% dirt roads
banghead.gif

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to loading up the truck and rolling out!!!
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"(5minutes later, okay done now?)
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"(5minutes later, okay done now?)
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"

You better throw some tape in the tank bag!  
shutup.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

Hank.... that was golden!

Yea, yea, yea..... I do have an on board navigator / speed moderator / financial and social director... and this time..... she has a Chatterbox!

I think the Helton falls are close to a side road, maybe a 100 yard walk from the road looking at the maps..... And this is coming from a guy who coordinated a local ride that turned out to be 80% dirt roads
banghead.gif

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to loading up the truck and rolling out!!!
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"

You better throw some tape in the tank bag!
shutup.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

Hank.... that was golden!
Damn!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back