Friday ride - Hooters & area roads

If anyone is considering the run to Pigeon Forge with me, here's a few from the Muscle Car Museum
cool.gif

mcmteaser1.JPG

and yes, the cars in the museum are the real deals... thats a real GT500 and the boss 302 and the boss 429 behind it
cool.gif
You just wont ever see that many originals in one place anywhere else, even the barret jackson
laugh.gif

If you are a car guy or gal, this is one you wanna see
thumb_up.gif

wonder who wears the thong in this family,  NO, scratch that thought, i dont want to know.  
laugh.gif

face7.gif
Tim, you know how we roll my man!

You have seen the domestic tranquility that we foster within our home on a first hand basis!

She does what I say, when I say it, jumps when she needs to jump and sings lovely songs to any who might yearn to hear them.... oh.... and ends each of her orations (when addressing me anyway) with "I understand your authority and....yes I will Daddy"
whistling.gif

Oh yeah.... thong located!

jump9.gif

Perhaps I should mention I love my wife and was just kidding around the way subserviant husbands tend to do on occasion!

Somebodies gonna get
spank.gif

That was funny shid there Randy. but honestly man, most of us are married and feel your pain!
rofl.gif

wonder who wears the thong in this family,  NO, scratch that thought, i dont want to know.  
laugh.gif

face7.gif
Tim, you know how we roll my man!

You have seen the domestic tranquility that we foster within our home on a first hand basis!

She does what I say, when I say it, jumps when she needs to jump and sings lovely songs to any who might yearn to hear them.... oh.... and ends each of her orations (when addressing me anyway) with "I understand your authority and....yes I will Daddy"
whistling.gif
Yep, that's exactly what I have observed
rock.gif

hijack.gif
This thread is officially hosed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I volunteer to be the tailrider for the average speed group.

Note to Leo's, I always do the speed limit!
cool.gif

think I will go with the average speed group also.
Tim, you ride Suches / Blood Mountain a good bit.

I think Dawn and I are gonna ride over there late Friday AM 0900ish.

Do you know where any of the water falls are:
Blood Moutain Water Falls

Helton Creek Falls near Blood Mountain

I have never ridden (a bike) in that area and I want to go somewhere different this time.
waterfalls, you mean there are waterfalls over there? Guess I need to slow down and see the waterfalls.
biggrin.gif
No, I have never seen them, but we can try to find them if you want to. I think I will ride there with you guys and gals.

think I will go with the average speed group also.
Tim, you ride Suches / Blood Mountain a good bit.

I think Dawn and I are gonna ride over there late Friday AM 0900ish.

Do you know where any of the water falls are:
Blood Moutain Water Falls

Helton Creek Falls near Blood Mountain

I have never ridden (a bike) in that area and I want to go somewhere different this time.
waterfalls, you mean there are waterfalls over there? Guess I need to slow down and see the waterfalls.  
biggrin.gif
 No, I have never seen them, but we can try to find them if you want to.  I think I will ride there with you guys and gals.
Don't feel bad Tim I've never seen them either. I guess that is a "disadvantage" to not having a wife that rides on the back of a Busa
winkold.gif

Yea, yea, yea..... I do have an on board navigator / speed moderator / financial and social director... and this time..... she has a Chatterbox!

I think the Helton falls are close to a side road, maybe a 100 yard walk from the road looking at the maps..... And this is coming from a guy who coordinated a local ride that turned out to be 80% dirt roads
banghead.gif

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to loading up the truck and rolling out!!!

Yea, yea, yea..... I do have an on board navigator / speed moderator / financial and social director... and this time..... she has a Chatterbox!

I think the Helton falls are close to a side road, maybe a 100 yard walk from the road looking at the maps..... And this is coming from a guy who coordinated a local ride that turned out to be 80% dirt roads
banghead.gif

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to loading up the truck and rolling out!!!
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"(5minutes later, okay done now?)
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"(5minutes later, okay done now?)
Throttle,clutch,shift. "Oh Randy look, stop. We need a picture"

You better throw some tape in the tank bag!
shutup.gif
laugh.gif

Ha....did you see the pics I took of the Hot Busa Babe Bash?? I did it while we rolled on dude
tounge.gif

jjj.jpg

Back