Friday ride - Hooters & area roads

on a side note, i am set to lead the spirited riders in the front of the group.  my pace may change once on the skyway depending on the leo presence....  i will in no way be out to break land speed records nor will i be doing anything wreckless.  

again, MY PACE WILL BE DETERMINED ONCE WE GET ON THE SKYWAY AND LEO PRESENCE IS OBSERVED
common sense rules the roost... No runs shall exceed the legal speed limits....
rock.gif

If you can get me your "flight" departure time I can get it added so that others can plan accordingly..
meeting will be at 930am at the phillips, stands up at 10am

You might want to keep in mind that the Tennessee and North Carolina HP read these threads, just a thought. I'll probably still take my chances with Ozzy and that purple and black Busa.
yea but we got more than 3 two syllable words... wont that keep them guessing for a few days?

whistling.gif

on a side note, i am set to lead the spirited riders in the front of the group. my pace may change once on the skyway depending on the leo presence.... i will in no way be out to break land speed records nor will i be doing anything wreckless.

again, MY PACE WILL BE DETERMINED ONCE WE GET ON THE SKYWAY AND LEO PRESENCE IS OBSERVED
ThumbsUp.gif

You might want to keep in mind that the Tennessee and North Carolina HP read these threads, just a thought. I'll probably still take my chances with Ozzy and that purple and black Busa.
yea but we got more than 3 two syllable words... wont that keep them guessing for a few days?

whistling.gif
Someones going to jail after being tased and pepper sprayed
laugh.gif
My name is "John" I am from Maryland and I ride a bike with a "Dragon" on it.... come get me baby!!

Wife and I will ride with the Zuk group - that worked well last time!

This time though.... I'll let her ride up front and I'll ride bi**h. That way I can see some scenery!
whistling.gif

From what BOB has said you are always the b*^%&, she just lets you steer....

Not that I'm stirring it up or anything....
cool.gif

Yup, Hank making friends again before the bash.
thumb_up.gif

I'm not worried about Randy, he's on the level. Now BOB scares the heck outta me!

Just in case anyone wasnt sure about going ... here's some teasers of the rides

This one is looking down from the dam where the pics will be taken
cool.gif

Getting to where this pic was taken is fun
winkold.gif

dam_teaser1.JPG

Anyone curious what the views are along 28? its fun getting to this one too... no way around it, lots of turns getting to this pic
beerchug.gif

hwy28_view1.JPG

Back