Friday Night Music Thread: Lets JAM!

Gitonit!

Registered
Or not...I like several varieties of music but here goes some favorites.
"ripping this off" from another forum I frequent `cause it`s fun to see what others taste in music are.
Oh yeah..it`s not night here, but it is somewhere.

now a little more mellow

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I fixed 'em and got your songs right...if not, let me know :)

I'm diggin' the lighter side there...Mother is one of my favorite PF songs!!

My contribution from Led Zeppelin...

this is a different type of music and dancing:
But actually I'm all RocknRoll

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help VaBusa, and your Zeppelin contribution..beautifull song.
The break dancing gorilla was good for a chuckle...I feel like jumping in the pool and playing in the water myself now...hot and humid day here n just put another 160 miles or so on the new machine- rode to Blair NE, to show my cousin the new `Busa- he bought a new ZX12 in 2001, and after he let me ride it one time, I had my heart set on a new Hayabusa. He still has that 12 but now with a newer engine- hehe, long story.

Not sure how to upload videos correctly, but maybe I can find a tutorial here?

STEP 1: Click SHARE while on YouTube and copy that small URL for the video

STEP 2: Click the YouTube icon on the oRg above your reply window

STEP 3: Paste the YouTube URL in between the YouTube tags on the oRg, deleting the leading information (http://youtube/)

See below for an example of what the link should look like, but your link will have not have parentheses as seen below, but brackets [ ]

(YOUTUBE)S4v-_p5dU34(/YOUTUBE)

Last edited:
Nope Forrest, you didn't get it right :laugh: :p

When you're on YouTube, are you guys clicking the "Share" feature? It gives you a much shorter URL to copy...

Nope Forrest, you didn't get it right :laugh: :p

When you're on YouTube, are you guys clicking the "Share" feature? It gives you a much shorter URL to copy...

No, but I will look for the share thingy.....hey its like it was posting the space between my ears...when it comes to computers anyway

was trying to post a more `modern` favorites from matchbox 20

Right underneath the video playing in Youtube there is a SHARE button. Click it, then copy (right click, copy) the text. It will look like this:
h ttp ://youtu.be/0BxU03PQ2kE
Now delete ht tp://youtu.be/
and just put the 0BxU03PQ2kE or whatever is left between the

No, but I will look for the share thingy.....hey its like it was posting the space between my ears...when it comes to computers anyway

was trying to post a more `modern` favorites from matchbox 20

Look here :thumbsup: Click the share under the vid on YouTube, copy the URL that pops up, but the portion I've circled is the only part you'll need to place between the brackets here on the oRg... :)

kashmir.jpg

Back