Friday jokes....these are only jokes.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
In the 20th Century, Britain only made war with countries whose Capital cities began with the letter 'B' - Germany (Berlin), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Iraq (Baghdad), and Serbia (Belgrade). China changed the name of Peking to Beijing and we bombed their embassy. One hopes we will show a little more imagination in this century.

These so-called speed bumps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down

We should remember the tremendous contribution of the Queen Mother to the war effort: as the BBC pointed out, she "bravely remained in London beside her husband" during the war. This contrasts sharply with the actions of my father who, on the declaration of war immediately left my mum and me and p*ssed off, first to France, then North Africa, Italy, France (again) and finally Germany.

The shame will always be with us.

Like the Queen Mum, my father was a frequent visitor to the East End of London during the dark days of the blitz, but he was never hailed as a hero by the people of London . That's because he flew Heinkel bombers for the Luftwaffe.

Werner Hoffman, Munich .

It is British humor.. You wouldn't get it unless you've lived there. The first one is kinda funny..

Back