Freshened up the rear end a little

880jedi

Registered
Not my derrière, the Busa. :laugh:

Before:
before.jpg

After:
after.jpg

Got new tires, chain, sprockets, cush drives, oil and filter. Tim at Pashnit got me the new hardware!! :thumbsup:

before.jpg

after.jpg

Guess what brother ? Just changed my oil and filter, replaced the worn Vortex aluminum with 6K on it with a steel Vortex black, Oh yeah throw a PR3 on her too :laugh:

Hey Robert, I'm curious to see how that PR3 does in the mountains at The Bash. I been looking at them a little too but haven't seen anyone around here locally that's running those on some of our curvy roads that could give some feedback on performance. I guess I'll be sporting a new Dunlop Q2 on the front.

Hey Robert, I'm curious to see how that PR3 does in the mountains at The Bash. I been looking at them a little too but haven't seen anyone around here locally that's running those on some of our curvy roads that could give some feedback on performance. I guess I'll be sporting a new Dunlop Q2 on the front.

Lankee has already stated that they suck and that he gave a set to Tim Georgiabusa05 . So far I have no complaints the first 10 miles. I think he was saying that when he hit it coming off the corner it would give it up. Others have praised them and praised there high mileage. It cost me $177 TMD. We shall see.

Back