Donating Member
Registered
Here is a shot head on

Busa_washed_001.jpg

exhaust

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113525262 -->

Busa_washed_009.jpg

Nice mods! How do you like that bezel gauge cover? What's next on the list?

Nice mods!  How do you like that bezel gauge cover?  What's next on the list?
Thanks. I like the gauge bezel. Can't quite notice it unless you are looking straight at it though. I am thinking maybe a chrome sportech V-flow windscreen and maybe getting cans polished next on the list.

Cool! I just bought that same gauge bezel and will be happy to see it on the bike.

I think you will be happy with it. It's got some good adhesive on it.

Who's that dude in the mirrors???
biggrin.gif

How do you like the sound of the Wylie's?? The one I bought for the Buell is very well made, sounds great and has a lifetime (?) gurantee.

Nice looking pics. I have the same bike with a chrome sportech on it and absolutely love the looks of it. Just make sure that you get one of the newer ones, the ones with the mesh on the inside of the windshield. This will prevent the gauge cluster from melting. Trust me, I know from experience.

Who's that dude in the mirrors???
biggrin.gif

How do you like the sound of the Wylie's?? The one I bought for the Buell is very well made, sounds great and has a lifetime (?) gurantee.
Some guy was spying on me in the mirror. I am very happy with the pipes. GREAT sound. I noticed they had a lifetime guarantee. Can't beat that. I bought them from thunder here on the board. I just would rather them be polished. I heard titanium is pretty tricky though.

Nice looking pics.  I have the same bike with a chrome sportech on it and absolutely love the looks of it.  Just make sure that you get one of the newer ones, the ones with the mesh on the inside of the windshield.  This will prevent the gauge cluster from melting.  Trust me, I know from experience.
I was trying to stay with the black look on parts but the polished or chrome look is starting to win me over. I've heard of the dash melting. Don't want that to happen.

Back