Fresh pics

TurboSN95

Registered
Figured I'd post up some pics with the latest mods, and especially since its finally somewhat warm and I got a chance to wash her up.

Mods now consist of:

Yoshimura RS-3 Slip-On's
Front clear signal lights
Clear Alternatives Integrated Brake light
Adjustable Kick Stand
Puig Carbon Fiber Hugger
GI-Pro
1" raising links
Tobin seat
HID's
Roadlok
BMC Street Filter

P3130039.jpg

P3130034.jpg

P3130032.jpg

P3130019.jpg

P3130003.jpg

Very nice, bro! Hope you didn't have to carry the rear stand too far!
biggrin.gif

great lookin pics there

i need to take different lines of mine

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Thanks everyone!

The camera is an Oympus Stylus 720SW digital camera, and I took the photos in super high quality which is 3072x2304, but then on www.photobucket.com you can upload them as 1024x768, so that is what you are seeing. The actual size is HUGE but very clear, and some shots actually look cool if you zoom in on a part of the bike, like the front fender and headlight for example. Very detailed.

Thanks everyone!

The camera is an Oympus Stylus 720SW digital camera, and I took the photos in super high quality which is 3072x2304, but then on www.photobucket.com you can upload them as 1024x768, so that is what you are seeing. The actual size is HUGE but very clear, and some shots actually look cool if you zoom in on a part of the bike, like the front fender and headlight for example. Very detailed.

Thanks everyone!

Back