Fresh Pics

I love that translucent technology blue. Nice go'n Playa!

Very nice I love the swingarm and pegs but my girlfriend wants chrome to bad for her huh hehe I am going to get my rims done candy chrome blue centers and chrome outside edges and rear grab bar candy blue I love the look of that blue swingarm and wheels I cant wait to go riding and take some decent pics working on polishing the frame right now I didnt want to but with all of that chrome it would have looked silly chrome frame next year maybe
rock.gif
??

Damn Bullet, that bike is schweeeet! Don't change a thing. It didn't take me long to get used to the clear lenses. They make any color bike flow better. The amber lenses kind of detracts from the flow a little. Just keepin' it real.

Brian

SirUK what kind of headlight cover do you have?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Dude, you got a sweet looking bike there. By far the best i've seen with those type of mods...

#### Bullet, that bike is schweeeet!  Don't change a thing.  It didn't take me long to get used to the clear lenses.  They make any color bike flow better.  The amber lenses kind of detracts from the flow a little.  Just keepin' it real.

Brian
I think your right the more I look at it the better they look just took some time to get used to them.. Thanks for the post !

Back