Free weight reduction tip .

He sure is tenacious when it comes to the weight loss cause......there is more to this Ti sickness than I figured.

This is pure dedication to keeping a Hayabusa over seeking a lighter, more powerful bike and adapting it to sport touring use.
According to “experts” the healthy weight at my height is about 175-180lbs. I could go on a diet and lose 40lbs and save money on food and sweets, but I like to eat too much. I don’t see the point of spending money on making the bike lighter when I make it too heavy as soon as I sit on it. :laugh:

According to “experts” the healthy weight at my height is about 175-180lbs. I could go on a diet and lose 40lbs and save money on food and sweets, but I like to eat too much. I don’t see the point of spending money on making the bike lighter when I make it too heavy as soon as I sit on it. :laugh:

Ah yes, the old BMI (Body Mass Index). Our military had that for a while but it never took into account different body types.

We had troops who could bench press a car, run 10 miles without a sweat, but because the BMI said he should be 30lbs lighter, they (the military) would put him on remedial PT...I was one of these...I had a 44" chest and a 28" waist but was heavier than I should be. The good thing is the Dr who was on the board worked out with me in the gym. The BMI process went away thankfully.

Ah yes, the old BMI (Body Mass Index). Our military had that for a while but it never took into account different body types.

We had troops who could bench press a car, run 10 miles without a sweat, but because the BMI said he should be 30lbs lighter, they (the military) would put him on remedial PT...I was one of these...I had a 44" chest and a 28" waist but was heavier than I should be. The good thing is the Dr who was on the board worked out with me in the gym. The BMI process went away thankfully.
I never understood that BMI thing either. By those standards, we are all obese, unless we look like we’ve been starving for a year.

No bro , not carbon fiber fairings , but always loved the thought of pure carbon , with no other added reinforcing though bro . I would expect your machine to have full carbon bodywork of some design , simpler with less fasteners , and of course that is what you have !! :)
Hi Mine are reinforced with some fiberglass. It is a 3/4 upper and a 1/4 lower.

I agree...I like my bike pretty much the way it is now, reliable and stable on the road.

I like a little weight underneath me especially when it's windy out or on hiways. I find the Hayabusa doesn't get blown around too much.

I've ridden really light liter and 600 bikes and they suck on the hiway, a pickup truck will almost blow you off the road.
I agree I did not really enjoy riding my liter bike on the interstate. Busa is way better in that regard

Today's diet plan. By the way this model is common on many forums. I think there is a 7 of 8 year old one on this same item .
Red will find it lol .

20191111_163956.jpg

20191111_162920.jpg

20191111_164549.jpg

20191111_164518.jpg

20191111_164843.jpg

20191111_164839.jpg

Back