Free weight reduction tip .

Yellow09

Registered
...BMI (body mass index), which is based on the height and weight of a person, is an inaccurate measure of body fat content and does not take into account muscle mass, bone density, overall body composition, and racial and sex differences, say researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
I agree.

Yellow09

Registered
When I think of weight loss on a Hayabusa and it's relevance, I always go back to these series of videos and the skills of the rider who rips the old girl around that track. I'm sure he has weight saving in mind as well as the balance between power and how/when to use it.

SSGT_B

Registered
Hi, I’m Jerry and I suffer from PMI. Pie mostly ingested, although sometimes worn as I frolic through the woods saying I’m a Busa !!!! Lol

No pies were harmed in the finding of this online article......bwahahaha
A38BCD9C-4524-4239-BC58-3E6100581D53.jpeg

Tached1300

Registered
When I think of weight loss on a Hayabusa and it's relevance, I always go back to these series of videos and the skills of the rider who rips the old girl around that track. I'm sure he has weight saving in mind as well as the balance between power and how/when to use it.

Skill is everything and it’s the area where most of us can make the biggest improvement/investment

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combustioncraig