Free weight reduction tip .

Since my last post, I mounted BST wheels and a more precise weight. With 21 liters fuel I am now on 98,7 kg. rear and 113,6 kg. front. = 212,3 kg. total wet weight.
I know that It no longer looks like a Busa, and is not in everyones taste, but after I tested the new 2021 Hayabusa the other day and found it incredible slow and clumsy in comparison, and I have tried all the 1000 cc sportsbikes, but have missed the power of my Woolich flashed Busa engine, I can inform you who are considering a more sportier handling alternative to your Hayabusa, that you have it in there already. You just have to get rid of the unnecessary weight :-)
View attachment 1637135
View attachment 1637133View attachment 1637134
I take it you are referring to the bike in the background that no longer resembles a Hayabusa in any way, shape or form.

If so, it's hardly a comparison to a stock, unmolested Hayabusa as it more of an extremely modified bike.

Without the plastic maybe not in shape Bumblebee, but what I liked about driving my Busa have become more Busa, and like nothing else to drive. I know it is not in everyones taste, but it has become a true joy on twisted roads and track, where I have met many who liked the Busa engine, but not the standard Busa handling, and just wanted to share what a Busa can also become.
With original rear frame and plastic, I dont think you can get much lower then c10 in this forum.

Last edited:
Without the plastic maybe not in shape Bumblebee, but what I liked about driving my Busa have become more Busa, and like nothing else to drive. I know it is not in everyones taste, but it has become a true joy on twisted roads and track, where I have met many who liked the Busa engine, but not the standard Busa handling, and just wanted to share what a Busa can also become.
With original rear frame and plastic, I dont think you can get much lower then c10 in this forum.
Hmm

Back