Free Tiger Tail, or other Tiger Product

A subtle hint would make this a little more challenging don't you think???  I mean, something like a riddle.

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069166216 -->

A subtle hint would make this a little more challenging don't you think???  I mean, something like a riddle.

Brian
I just found this place and signed up last night, plus the other two boards support my site www.gotperformance.org and the message board.

So you need a riddle to except a 125.00 under tail? here is a hard riddle 365 days a year,,,,,can you pick the one my wife was born on?:-)

You might try posting this in the "classified" forum, or at least in "Random Thoughts".
:super:

You might try posting this in the "classified" forum, or at least in "Random Thoughts".
why classifyed? The tail is totaly free, not even a shipping cost involved here. this is a general thing, a GIVE AWAY.
I'm totaly lost here. Let me spell it out, You get a free $125.00 part, No Shipping, Nothing to buy, Just guess my wifes birthday? and you want me to put it in the for sale section? How about I keep that thought for when I'm selling or buying something. unless you got a tataly free section there:-)

I have other things here to give away also, billet chain guard, plate holders, underwings, if you guys would rather I not offer them to you just say so.

All this is, is a promotion to get the parts out there in your hands to see how you like them and to get the parts into the hands of guys who want them, that is why there is the effort of posting at got performance. Someone who wants a free $125.00 part will go that far to get it. someone who don't won't. thanks for your time and I hope to see your guess.

Jan 2nd

We don't have to get the year also do we ?

isnt this thread a "general" motorcycle topic? if its related to motorcycles then its a general motorcycle topic. he is giving away a tiger tail for a "motorcycle" so it seems to me this thread fits that category? now if he was giving away a box of condoms to someone who correctly guessed his wifes B-day that would be a random thought.

isnt this thread a "general" motorcycle topic? if its related to motorcycles then its a general motorcycle topic. he is giving away a tiger tail for a "motorcycle" so it seems to me this thread fits that category? now if he was giving away a box of condoms to someone who correctly guessed his wifes B-day that would be a random thought.
thats too funny

Guys, geeeeeebus..

why do people act like this?

Oh that's right, the world revolves around their asinine views..

GENERAL, means just that "General"..

There are alot of off topic posts in "General", that have nothing to do about motorcycles, you post the same in them??? No you don't.

If you don't like it, don't post on it..

move on people... shows over...

This is the only place that I can think of where a guy gets beaten up for trying to give away stuff (New Hayabusa Stuff at that)

Crack me up. ;) :super: :super: :super:

I read dsxr1300r's reply, and then decided that he was correct. If y'all would have read my other posts, you would have seen that I decided to play the game, and play well with others.

I went to the other site, but didn't feel like signing up right now. My choice. I don't sign up to every board out there. Only the ones that I feel are quality sites. I haven't lurked around the other one enough to make my decision yet.

AND...If you keep pickin on me, I'm gonna take my football and go home. :tounge:

gixxer1300r,

Thanks for the original post. It is a good thing you're doing. When I first read it, I thought that you were just advertising for the other site, which you are in a way, but there's a benefit to someone (ME?) at the end.

Take care,
Jim

I read dsxr1300r's reply, and then decided that he was correct.  If y'all would have read my other posts, you would have seen that I decided to play the game, and play well with others.

I went to the other site, but didn't feel like signing up right now. My choice.  I don't sign up to every board out there.  Only the ones that I feel are quality sites.  I haven't lurked around the other one enough to make my decision yet.

AND...If you keep pickin on me, I'm gonna take my football and go home. :tounge:
Sorry you don't think we are a quality site, because we dont have a fancy site. My feeling is the people make up the site. Looking at it that way, I feel we have a very high quality site and not just a bunch of self loving hater ready to dive on anyone for anything.

Back