*FREE* Stator Cover with Kanji logo

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Yes Sir my fellow Busa Buds...1 free stator cover being offered up...COMES WITH BLACK SHARPIE at no additional cost to you.

I got a chinese starter clutch cover from china a while back, no paint missing, fitted perfectly apart from having to remove the paint from the hole that the nose of the starter goes through. $86 NZD, cheap but NOT nasty.
How much you pay for that cover Rubb?

I got a chinese starter clutch cover from china a while back, no paint missing, fitted perfectly apart from having to remove the paint from the hole that the nose of the starter goes through. $86 NZD, cheap but NOT nasty.
How much you pay for that cover Rubb?
66 Canadian Peso's exactly $66.47 CDN.
About $ 15 bucks US :laugh:
Rubb.

Hehehehe....Rubb wins.
Update:
Last email from FleaBay seller:

we have make a full refund for you ,thank you for order from us ,
you can keep the cover or return it to this address,

Wing Ho
103-7562 Progress way Delta BC V4G1E9
778-9888611

have a nice day,
Take care,
Alex

Too funny. I should find a map to post. Hayabuser,Sandow,and few other members will get a kick outa the address.
With the necessary ferry boat ride,plus the drive on each end total time to make the trip about 3 hours for a courier.
Time to actually get the part....5 weeks.

I am laughing out loud.
Made my day....Rubb.

That be them. You a private investigator? That was fast Bro. :thumbsup:
Remind me to never pi55 you off....
Rubb.....scared.
Open Google maps - type in adress - find the adress. A monkey with a helmet could do it.....

Still trying to figure out how they take 5 weeks to do a 1.5 hour ferry ride......maybe they ship it to china first and then back?

Open Google maps - type in adress - find the adress. A monkey with a helmet could do it.....View attachment 1618039

Still trying to figure out how they take 5 weeks to do a 1.5 hour ferry ride......maybe they ship it to china first and then back?
Hilarious right. Sure a monkey could find an' address that's assuming they could spell adress.:poke:
Hooked on Phonics helped me Bro. :thumbsup: Webster's dictionary,a God send.
Rubb.

Back