FREE motor mount hole cover.

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
The cap from a Mobil1 quart container of motor oil press fits very nicely into the Gen I Busa motor mount hole. If you use your thumbnails on the edge, you can force it in there.
I am going to spray paint mine a matching colour, such as silver or blue. I'm including a photo to give you the general idea what it looks like. If you leave it stick out a little bit, it can be removed, but if you push it all the way in, I suppose you'd have to drill a hole into it to pull it out.??
My next project is to look for an easily obtainable cap to fit in the swing-arm hole.
BTW, I just checked and it looks like the cap from the large 5 quart jug of Mobil1 oil will fit into the swing arm hole. You might have to cut a tiny slit in it to get it started as it's a little tight on the edge. The cap I have is silver and looks pretty nice in there.

MtrMtHC.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is black going to try it tomorrow but I will make sure it's flushed. Who cares if you have to pop it out with a hole puncher, it works I will keep saving the caps, besides how often do you take out the motor. :laugh:

Back