Free Gen2 Oem Swing Arm, Local Pick-up Only!

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Paying it forward as has been done for me and many other members on this site. Gen2 OEM swing arm complete with chain guide, rear brake line, brake line hanger, axle nut adjusters, chain guard bolts, bearings/spacers (swing arm pivot and lower shock mount pivot), shock splash guard. One minor blemish on the left side which I've posted a pic of, otherwise ready to roll for whatever project you might have! Local pick up only near the 98226 area code in Bellingham, WA.
Thanks,
Justin
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Unless I've posted otherwise if you find this thread the swing arm will be available!

Still looking for a good home!
Hello. Your post makes it clear that its a local pick up only but I need to ask if theres any way you'd be willing to ship to Toronto Canada - dropped my bike 2 days ago and my swing arm now needs replacement.

Thanks for your consideration.

I live about 15 mins from the WA State Peace Arch border crossing, if you know someone near there in the BC area I could get it dropped to them as I’m dating a Canadian girl. Otherwise shipping something like this especially internationally is too cumbersome. Sorry to hear about your bike, hope you aren’t too beat up...

I live about 15 mins from the WA State Peace Arch border crossing, if you know someone near there in the BC area I could get it dropped to them as I’m dating a Canadian girl. Otherwise shipping something like this especially internationally is too cumbersome. Sorry to hear about your bike, hope you aren’t too beat up...

Okay, I absolutely understand. Unfortunately I don't have any contacts on that side of the world so I think I'll have to pass - accident was at highway speeds and could have been a lot worse, the gear did its job well as I'm still walking around with only a touch of road rash and its totalled so I consider myself really lucky. Thanks for getting back to me, stay safe and watch out for those Canadian girls, they can be charmers. :D

Just saw this and thankfully am not needing a new swingarm :)
Kudos to you for doing a good thing. :beerchug:

Back