Free from me to you

c10

Registered
Since Myself , and Brother went GSXR1000 fenders I have a New fenda extender in black for a Gen 2 bike , This does a great job for touring keeping rocks / mud / muck off the radiator , and oil cooler .

I just need a name , address to send it to ;) FYI I cant ship till next week as wife , and I are leaving in the morning for a little motorcycle get away weekend trip .

Since Myself , and Brother went GSXR1000 fenders I have a New fenda extender in black for a Gen 2 bike , This does a great job for touring keeping rocks / mud / muck off the radiator , and oil cooler .

I just need a name , address to send it to ;) FYI I cant ship till next week as wife , and I are leaving in the morning for a little motorcycle get away weekend trip .

I put one on my Z and it works quite well protecting the upper headers. Never had one on the Busa and the shield below the rads (does) get nicked and dirty. Nice offer! :thumbsup: And have a great ride! My X never rode herself and didn’t ride very well as a passenger. Luckily my kids took after me!:cool::laugh:

Back