Fredriksburg Va Bike Show

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Put on by C & C Customs

Here is the Skinny

show_0001.jpg

Been there, nice show if it's the same one i'm thinking of..

I'm game!!!! Anyone else??? I just left the DelMarVa Bike week... It was setup nice (been raining however) The only thing that bothers me is that there is nothing for sportsbike. I checked every vendor and no go. I decided to come on back home

(basscrazy @ Sep. 15 2006,17:13) I'm game!!!! Anyone else???  I just left the DelMarVa Bike week...  It was setup nice (been raining however)  The only thing that bothers me is that there is nothing for sportsbike.  I checked every vendor and no go.  I decided to come on back home
Glad I saw this. I won't be going now.

I may look into this event in Frederick.

(BiG-T @ Sep. 15 2006,19:47)
(basscrazy @ Sep. 15 2006,17:13) I'm game!!!! Anyone else???  I just left the DelMarVa Bike week...  It was setup nice (been raining however)  The only thing that bothers me is that there is nothing for sportsbike.  I checked every vendor and no go.  I decided to come on back home
Glad I saw this.  I won't be going now.

I may look into this event in Frederick.
If you are a cruiser rider, this show would be great. There is 0 activities or booths for sportsbikes. Nothing!!! I talked to a couple of groups that were riding sports bikes, they cruised the strip a bit and then broke out at the same time I rolled.

Back