Frankestein 00 Busa with 04 Engine conversion... Need help. PLEASE

insayne-kustomz

Registered
Hi everyone. Here is my problem. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!
So I got a really good deal on a 2000 Hayabusa motorcycle without engine a few years back. Last week, I finally ordered an engine. It's off an 04 Hayabusa. I now have a friend who is telling me I need a sh%T load of parts when I simply thought all 99-07 parts fit... So I basically need a list of parts I'll need. He mentionned I needed a certain fitting on the fuel rail with a hose which connect the external 99-00 fuel pump to 02-07 fuel rail. He says this fitting is off a 99-00 fuel rail but all exploded oem suzuki parts page look the same to me. If anyone can guide me to get all my parts ready so when he comes and help me install it all, I'm not missing anything. I know you guys here can help, you are all busa golz!!! :please:

I have the 99-00 fitting for a small fee.
Are u still using the 99-00 gas tank? Do you have the 99-00 fuel pump?

Do you have a photo of this fitting? Do you also have the little section of hose for it?
I will still be using a 99 tank which I have but I am looking for a 99 external fuel pump with brackets (if the price is right) or I may just convert to an inline fuel pump. These things are crazy expensive for a used pump!
Please send me the photo to joey_sivilla@hotmail.com along with your price too. I am very interested! Thanks

Back