Frank Thomas 1 Piece ?

Link wouldn't come up...............

However, I did just purchase a suit from them, on sale for $299.00 free shipping and no tax. It may be the same one. It fits perfect, is comfy and has CE armour everywhere. I like it and think it is a great buy............

OK,link just came up, same suit. You can't do better for the money. One of the big names had a suit sale a few months ago and the quality was not even close (Technic) it had thin leather and felt cheap. I usually am not a fan of FT products either, but I wanted a "first suit" and the build quality was better than the Rocket at a higher price.

I have a Frank Thomas two piece suit for trackdays. I think it is a great suit for the price. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies. Cycle gear also had a little video on it that's what made me buy it. It look liked it had good protection. Now i have no more excuses time for me to go to the track.

I tried on the same suit at our local Cycle Gear store....seemed to be pretty good quality. I went with a Joe Rocket because the fit was better for my fat butt but the FT suit actually seemed to have more CE armor .

Back