Frank Adams getting Married?

Frank Adams

Registered
Yes I am!

July 12th.

This will fill the last void in My life and now I'll have it all! :) (All GOOD that is...)
I couldn't have found a better woman.

On top of that the Psycho Busa is just a few clicks away from droping into the 8's!

My best to you and yours. Been married 15 years, produced five beautiful children, been throught the ups and downs, more "better and worse" yet to come. Best thing I've ever done in my life.

Congrats, I'm jealous. That's one of the few voids remaining in my life too. Talk about bravery. Seeing 170 down the front straight at Big Willow is small potatoes, compared to saying "I love you" and "I do".

Best of luck to you.

good for you frank!

word of advise, if you ever hear the phrase "this is the new rule", stop right there, don't let her complete the sentance.

men look for a good woman, women look for good fixer-uppers...

Does she race? How long have you known her?

Have a great marriage and keep comunications open!!!

Congrats Frank, hope the significant other is a sportbike enthusiast like yourself.

I myself am embarking down the road of marriage on August 4th. Yes, she tolerates my addiction very nicely. :)

Again, congrats.

Frank, dont get married, if you need to fill a void, buy another bike............Remember, if something goes wrong she gets half...............half of everything Frank.........................Love is not forever............Good Luck......remember the old saying "Are you happy or Married" You aint gonna be both...................

Back