Frame sliders??

busaguy1981

Registered
When installing frame sliders, do you have to cut the faring or do they just screw on somewhere? I like the way they look on the bike, plus u never know when the unexpected might happen. Thanks

Look up T-Rex no cut sliders. They will do the job without cutting the fairings.

http://t-rex-racing.com/

I had them on my '05 when I crashed and they did what they are supposed to. They saved the frame from certain destruction and ultimately totalled by Insurance. They are not meant to save plastic.

its easy bro pull the plastics off turn the motor mount screw almost the whole way out and put a piece of duct tape on the inside of the side panel, then put the panel back on the bike press hard against the motor mount bolt so that it will leave an indent on the duct tape, thats where you drill wollah get your hole saw out, and your done

P.S. go slow with the hole saw

its easy bro pull the plastics off turn the motor mount screw almost the whole way out and put a piece of duct tape on the inside of the side panel, then put the panel back on the bike press hard against the motor mount bolt so that it will leave an indent on the duct tape, thats where you drill wollah get your hole saw out, and your done

P.S. go slow with the hole saw

Thanks i love the way they look, but the cutin part just freaks me out a little. Several mods id like to do, guess i just got to man up a little.:laugh:

mine.........

DSCF1699.jpg

Back