Frame sliders?

dwnhllthng

Registered
Well I got my bike back from my local Suzuki dealership about a week ago and noticed that my bike was not put together correctly. Started with a peice of missing edging by teh tank, then I realized the plastic peice wasnt even clipped in, AND it didnt have a frame slider on it. So I politely go back to teh dealership adn ask where my parts are...they said they didnt lose them adn they didnt even take my fairing off, therefore they didnt touch them. Needless to say we went for a round or two. They are now ordering me a brand new set of frame sliders and edging adn clips to hold the fairing on. BUt the thing that stinks is I will never be able to show my face there again...but I dont care becuase they F***** me over big. Anyways, I was looking for pucks for my "now" frame sliders so I could try to reuse them btu cant find them anywhere, so heres some pics, let me know if you recognize them, and where I may be able to get the pucs.

m95083013.jpg

oh wow, that took a total of about 15 mins to get an answer, thanks a ton, I'm still a little upset about the dealership losing all these peices.

They were giving the bike a "tune-up" making sure everything was in adjustment. They said the only thing they did was lift the tank...not sure if thats true or not, but I know my bike was given back to me in peices and missing....my other problem with teh situation is they left it sitting outside out of plain view of their windows...Now even IF someone stole the stuff off the bike they should still be responsable. Either way, they dont want me coming back and I dont wanna go back...after I get my parts.
argue.gif

Bad part is most places have a disclaimer that says they are not responsible for stolen items including the vehicle itself. You usually sign a paper that states that in fine print before leaving the vehicle or they have large signs posted. Just another reason to do your own work.

yea dont ask why, I was in a hurry to get home adn didnt even look at teh bike, it did however only take me till I got about 10 mins away to notice this while riding down teh road....they said the only thing they did was adjust the TPS (throttle positioning system)...I'm sure they onlly pulled the tank...maybe? But still, the fairing was unclipped and parts were missing.

well they gave me new frame sliders....too bad they are the Chrome ones....I have no chrome on my bike. But I'll take what they gave me at this point...too much frustration!
rant.gif

mine was missing some fairing bolts the other day ,,they dealer said no way it could have been their guy that did that, I said that they were in there when I brought the bike up there, go figure...I told the service manager guy I didn't want that mechanic workin on my bike again (partially because of the bolts, but the guy seems lazy, and doesn't pay attention to details or instructions) , then he got pissy with me..Then I told them don't worry about my bike again !! I'll service everything myself at least I'll know its done right.. I tell you guys customer service sucks...

Another Dealer to stay Away from is in Oxford Michigan "Wheels USA" the place is Horrible ! I recomend pm-ing me for the rest of the story if you live near them.

Back