FRAME SLIDERS I DID IT, I DID IT!!

LoBusa

Registered
Well, thanks to my friends at hayabusa.org I finally put my frame sliders on!! Rhythm, your instructions were perfect and the photos helped! But dayum, I was trippin' once I put that drill on the plastic and it started cuttin. Bacharles, I owe you a dinner out when you come to Laguna honey!!! I know you were tired of me calling you in between each step, but I got through it and they look GREAT!!!!!! If I can do it, please believe me anyone can!!!!!

LoBusa

right_side_slider_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright I was kiddin, guess I missed this time...

Looks good Lo, sweet ride, now it's got a little bit a jewelery...

yea, steel will definately give you some slide. nice work, wish I had the sac to drill a 500 dollar panel, I,m trying to find a shop that has a template? sliders may be the difference between trucking your bike home or riding it? good go!

Yo Sweet n LO!! Nice job babebaaa and try not to use them>>>>>>>aight
tounge.gif

Looks sweet Lo. You did a fine job, but I can't take any credit. If you've got the nerve to cut the plastics, then anyone's input would be a moot point. Can I steal a little applause from you with pics of mine?
rock.gif

BTW, I started a thread in Modifications with mine
called "Slidin' Into Homplate..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lo,

I just looked at the pictures a little closer and realized that we both have the same sliders. How in the hell did that happen?
rock.gif
sarcasm.gif
Anyway, you have done a great job on Dexter and I can't wait to meet you and him at Laguna. Now you realize that Kennedy will be all dressed up and prissy at Laguna, so you'd better have a long talk with Dex before then. I don't want Kennedy to be havin' any baby daddies...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
once we get home.

Brian

Hey Lo,

I just looked at the pictures a little closer and realized that we both have the same sliders.  How in the hell did that happen?
rock.gif
sarcasm.gif
 Anyway, you have done a great job on Dexter and I can't wait to meet you and him at Laguna.  Now you realize that Kennedy will be all dressed up and prissy at Laguna, so you'd better have a long talk with Dex before then.  I don't want Kennedy to be havin' any baby daddies...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
once we get home.

Brian
The 'sputter-sputter' of little mini bike exhaust all over the place.  Believe me, you will have to babysit during the summer months, and if Dex tries to skip on the child support, I will make sure his a$$ is locked up permanently.  You know the saying..."You've got to pay to play!" or even this one..."You have to pay the cost to be the boss!"
jump9.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Brian

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

LQQkn Good Pimp!!
thumbs-up.gif
I have the instrucions for the indiglo install if ya need them.

LQQkn Good Pimp!!
thumbs-up.gif
 I have the instrucions for the indiglo install if ya need them.
Good lookin' out Rhythm. You still offer help even after your mishap. Still sorry about that one dude. Actually I've got the guages down pat. They're (Speedhut) sending me a new set of guages because there was a misunderstanding during my order placement and they are sending me a new set. I must say that their customer service is top notch. No questions asked and were eager to help. Anyway, with all that being said...You're still TOP PIMP in my book dog. Still pimpin' like only a true pimp can. Keep ya head up...

Brian

No doubt about it Pimp! I'm a luvr not a hatr!!!!! All ya gotta do is send out a Pimp n distress signal and I'll be there.

Thanks guys! Silver/Revlis, you know after your comment I was like "WTF?
rock.gif
", then I realized you were attempting humor!! hahahhahahha!!! I was so nervous about the whole install, I was thinking could I have done that??? Watchout playa, payback is a mutha!!!!!!

Bacharles, your bike is tiiiiiight!!!!! Sliders look good!! If Dexter and Kennedy get together and have mini bikes, I take no responsibility for Kennedy being a ho and giving it up to a pimp like Dex on the first date!!!

jump9.gif

Excellent job Lo! I hope you'll let me park on the same street wit' you guys!

Nice wk,now all you need is the swingarm and clutch sliders an no road will bite that beatiful paint job.
biggrin.gif

Back