Frame hole Covers..

Shindo97

Registered
Anyone have a good vendor that sells frame hole covers?? also i would like them in balck thank you very much...

haha

thanks guys

YOU VULTURES!!!!! hahhaha
waited until my post now cominging in for the kill!!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
hhahhaha

guns.gif

I made mine out of gutter screen from home depot.  About 5 bucks to do the whole bike except for the back holes in the tail faiting.  I went a lil different there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we talking fairing screens or frame hole plugs like where the swing arm pivot goes through?

I made mine out of gutter screen from home depot.  About 5 bucks to do the whole bike except for the back holes in the tail faiting.  I went a lil different there.

Guessing they are looking for something to cover the holes in the frame (3 on brake side, 2 on clutch side) not the fairing screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of 5 black plastic frame plugs I bought off E-bay if sombody wants them they are welcome to them. I don't use them.

That e-bay seller Lawstcaws was here a while back cutting .org members a break on the price of the plugs, maybe do a search to locate thread or contact to see if he's still willing to give a discount. I'm curious if anyone has successfully painted his black rubber frame plugs silver to go with a silver frame, anyone?

That e-bay seller Lawstcaws was here a while back cutting .org members a break on the price of the plugs, maybe do a search to locate thread or contact to see if he's still willing to give a discount. I'm curious if anyone has successfully painted his black rubber frame plugs silver to go with a silver frame, anyone?
I emailed him, he replied back within a few minutes with this:

"Thanks for your interest. I haven't posted in some time on the board, but yes,,, we will still offer a discount to Hayabusa.org members. Cost of the set is $29.99. Shipping is normally $6.50 but we waive that for Hayabusa.org board members, Just get them to send a request to info@lawstcaws.com and we will send them out a direct invoice. Also, spread the good word that we just released our totally updated website a couple weeks ago and have a couple new products due to hit the market in the coming weeks."

Seems like a decent deal to me.

Back