** Frame Covers Installed **

vmaxbaby

Registered
Installed the frame covers. They look good but I am not doing back flips. The fit is less than perfect it seems like they are for a 2007 frame and not a 2008. I didn't think there was a difference. They have a bow to them that I had to use 2 sided tape to help but it is not glove tight. They will not come off or blow off tested that in high triple digits :whistle:

I think the chrome could look a little more like real chrome like my plastic chain guard that is chromed. It looks like a piece of metal chromed. Maybe there is a better brand out there but I paid $ 300.00 for these. They should be around $ 200.00 if you want my opinion.

Anyhow here they are on the bike.

Forgot the pictures

08busa35.jpg

08busa36.jpg

08busa37.jpg

im tinkin of getting the carbon fibre ones .........

will post up pics once ive got my hands on them.....:thumbsup:

I have raised the rear 2 inch up. I like the look of the GSXR1000 raised tail. The bike turns in so much better than when it was level.

I think they look real nice.. :bowdown:

Not really digging the seat color combo but overall package looks real nice.. :thumbsup:

Think your being a little hard on yourself/bike.....im like that too with new mods(JMHO). I think they look real Good Bro! :thumbsup: They will grow on ya :beerchug:

I have raised the rear 2 inch up. I like the look of the GSXR1000 raised tail. The bike turns in so much better than when it was level.

+1. I like the raised look and handling, too! I've got 1" up on my Gen 1. How'd you lift it two inches, dogbones? If so, where'd you get them? Sorry, just curious.

I think that the Frame Covers look great!:thumbsup::beerchug:

THose covers look good! I went with carbon fiber ones my self and got rid of all the chrome/silver.

CIMG0574.JPG

Man they both look good! I was trying to go black though. I know they have black but i am still leary about it not fitting correct and looking like a piss poor job. Were they hard to install? and modifacations you had to do to the plastic?

Man they both look good! I was trying to go black though. I know they have black but i am still leary about it not fitting correct and looking like a piss poor job. Were they hard to install? and modifacations you had to do to the plastic?

My covers went on Perfect! I added extra double sided auto body trim tape.(the gray kind) just to be sure. They fit perfect with NO modifications of any kind.

I think I would have preferred without that chrome piece. too much for my taste. but whatever makes you happy bro! Though I love your rims and grills! and cans! those i really like!:thumbsup:

Installed them on my 08 orange busa and the summer came here in so calif and the sun warped them and started to come off i took them off and put them in the trash they don't even come close to chrome lqqking. Don't waste your money on them everyone says there good but i have other buddies who bought them also and they trashed there also a waste of money don't buy them give your busa something that will last like some nice mirrors anything but palstic:rulez:

Back