** Frame Covers Installed **

Installed them on my 08 orange busa and the summer came here in so calif and the sun warped them and started to come off i took them off and put them in the trash they don't even come close to chrome lqqking. Don't waste your money on them everyone says there good but i have other buddies who bought them also and they trashed there also a waste of money don't buy them give your busa something that will last like some nice mirrors anything but palstic:rulez:

I was actually going to paint my frame a flat black....get the black pipes...the whole 9...

Dogbones to raise or lower, the best ones I've found are soupies:
Soupys motorcycle parts,motorcycle lowering kits, SOUPY'S SINGLE STYLE THREADED LOWERING LINK,SOUPY'S DOUBLE STYLE RAISING LINKS,SOUPY'S KAWASAKI ZX14 LOWERING LINKS,SOUPY'S HORSESHOE STYLE LOWERING LINK,SOUPY'S NINJA 250 FRONT LOWERING KIT,HAYABUSA

I used them on my bikes before and they are the poo! Higher quality then the competitors. Plus you intstall and you dont have to remove them to adjust.

I agree, stop beating yourself up, chrome frame caps look good! I prefer the black but i like that too. Now, you gotta chrome the arm.

Back