Fp Levers??

Derrick0580

Registered
These seem to get good reviews and I see pashnit has them on the site, but seems the link is broken to be able to truly customize them. I read online that they have the bi-fold levers but neither pashnit nor motomummy state the ones they sell are this type. Can someone give me some feedback on these or should I stick with Pazzo or ASV? The FP has the stealth black which seems would match my '13 LE color a lil better than the gloss black.

I have a set of customized bi-folds. I had problems with mine - the 'perch' did not match well, therefore, in the lower adjusted settings the bike would not start as the clutch solenoid was not engaged enough. My calls and emails to them regarding checking their design were pretty much ignored. You could set theirs on top of an OEM or Piazzo (which I also have) and see the minor, but important difference. I still use them, and the survived a crash in march that a stock lever wouldn't have...but you just need to remember that it might not start and adjust accordingly. They may have corrected the issue by now, this was several years ago....

I liked the fact I can get both levers customized and not just one like pazzo offers. As far as quality and functionality which are the best levers to buy? The above poster makes me leary of FP now since he said the perch isn't machined properly on his levers.

Back