Fox News Ticker Hacked.

Man, what a load of bullcrap that was.

Their "message" is the sort of tripe you'd hear on "The View", or from someone on MSNBC.

I believe there is some truth in the message. Why, because everyone with an agenda will tell a lie to achieve their goal.

I believe there is some truth in the message. Why, because everyone with an agenda will tell a lie to achieve their goal.

I'd be a bit more concerned about the torrent of lies pouring out of the current White House Administration, if I were you.

The only bit of that message that was true is that the US is still an enormously wealthy country. The rest was leftist agitprop; the kind of thing believed only by 19 year old Pol-Sci students, and tenured liberal academics.

I'd be a bit more concerned about the torrent of lies pouring out of the current White House Administration, if I were you.

When has the truth ever come out of the White House?

The only bit of that message that was true is that the US is still an enormously wealthy country. The rest was leftist agitprop; the kind of thing believed only by 19 year old Pol-Sci students, and tenured liberal academics.
So if the message was a lie then:

We are being told the truth.
Rightwingers support the middle class.
Rightwingers support unions.
The country is broke.
We are not the richest country in the world.
USA is not twice as rich as China.
Our economy is not bigger than most of Europe combined.
We will not rise up.
We will not fight back.
We will not spread the truth.

How about:

- Right-wingers support earning something instead of a handout
- Right-wingers don't support unions because unions are a waste of productivity and drain from the same people they claim to represent
- While the people make the USA the weathiest nation in the world, the GOVERNMENT is in debt up to azz. Eventually they are going to come after it.
- The people in the USA are twice as rich as the people in China, but the US Government is in DEBT to the Government of China
- Our economy IS bigger than most of Europe - and if you want to be like the Europeans, move there.

You just don't get it. If you are doing what most everyone else is doing, you are in big trouble, but most everyone else is going B-R-O-K-E and want's Uncle Obama to give them something for doing nothing.

A self-sufficient Right-Winger (not a Left-Winer) and proud of it!

Yes a little. I'm worried that the liberal mindset as expressed by Micheal Moore, Code Pink and our current President are going to dig us so deep into a hole that we won't be able to dig out of it. We've borrowed way too much money; we need to pay it off and stop borrowing, and it's going to take SPENDING CUTS and some tax increases (show me some real cuts first and then I'll go along with the tax increase) to dig ourselves out of it. I want my daughter to have a good life when i'm gone.

Back