Fox news reporter giving away israeli position.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
When conducting a news report it is sometimes a good Idea not to give away a Out Post position... Someone might take issue and pop a cap at you. Wasn't Geraldo from Fox News doing the same thing? Idiots.

Run fool.

I should mention this is a long piece.
E

What an idiot...
If the Israeli Army put one in his brain pan, it would have been justified as far as I am concerned...
Friggin fool is giving away intel on camera...

Geraldo was drawing a sand diagram showing troop movements which is what got him evicted from his assignment as an embedded correspondant.

Yeah -and the dip sh$# anchor guy is sayin' "Why are they firing on 'em? they have flak jackets that say 'press' on them."

What a bunch of bozos.

face7.gif

Geraldo was drawing a sand diagram showing troop movements which is what got him evicted from his assignment as an embedded correspondant.
Thats what I thought... but couldn't remember. It still pisses me off though. I'm both for and against imbedded journalists and war correspondents but when it comes to pointing out positions even in generalities it riles me up.

Thats what I thought... but couldn't remember.  It still pisses me off though.  I'm both for and against imbedded journalists and war correspondents  but when it comes to pointing out positions even in generalities it riles me up.
Not to thread jack, but hows the Bean?

Actually I just hate the media. All of them.  The way they rattle of our casulties and combat fatilities like a f'ing scorecard... It drives me insane.  And then the political pundits get on their soapboxes and try to cheapen and devalue the lives of US Soldiers and Marines.  That regardless of your political Ideology and thoughts on any conflict should be held in positions of the highest honor for the sacrifices and hardships they endure and most times die for.
But no they are presented to the sheep like public as a number in a political campaign depending on the mood and sentiment in DC that day.  Fug em.  I hope more of them eat a f'ing bullet

Rant off.
Thank you for allowing me this time.

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: "removing the f bomb."|1152817479 -->

Thats what I thought... but couldn't remember.  It still pisses me off though.  I'm both for and against imbedded journalists and war correspondents  but when it comes to pointing out positions even in generalities it riles me up.
Not to thread jack, but hows the Bean?
Growing strong! and hopefully not as angry a person as his father! Thank you for asking my friend!
biggrin.gif

Actually I just hate the media. All of them.  The way they rattle of our casulties and combat fatilities like a f'ing scorecard... It drives me insane.  And then the political pundits get on their soapboxes and try to cheapen and devalue the lives of US Soldiers and Marines.  That regardless of your political Ideology and thoughts on any conflict should be held in positions of the highest honor for the sacrifices and hardships they endure and most times die for.
But no they are presented to the sheep like public as a number in a political campaign depending on the mood and sentiment in DC that day.  Fug em.  I hope more of them eat a f'ing bullet

Rant off.
Thank you for allowing me this time.
this is why it is done. Remember, the media hates G. Bush. They are always bashing him and the far left instigates it even farther. Cindy Shean come to mind here.

Throw in the ACLU and the Democratic party and yeah..you get real sick of it. Hillary is real quite now huh? Just wait. The shid will be flowing soon. Just like her husband..not accountable and it wasn't my fault.

hogger...

I'd like to see more coverage of the troops as I'm genuinely interested in what they're accomplishing. But I'd like it without the voiceovers and dumb reporters etc. Just give me the ridealong experience without prejudice.

I just saw the events unfold on Fox News
laugh.gif

I know I shouldn't laugh, but honestly, how stupid can you be?
rock.gif

Yeah -and the dip sh$# anchor guy is sayin' "Why are they firing on 'em? they have flak jackets that say 'press' on them."

What a bunch of bozos.
WTF,
These guys know NOTHING! OOOH the enemy would never wear a blue flak jacket with a bomb underneath and suicide bomb everyone would they? That wouldn't be fair would it? DumB AZZ! They (press) should have permission for Isriali forces to be in the area and make them aware of their presence and that doesn't garuntee anything. War is hell!! There aren't any rules except kill or be killed.
rant.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa05_KY
Reason for Edit: "Sorry I can't spell worth a crap!"|1152833331 -->

Back