Four-way flasher

BUSABUSA13

Registered
Has anyone on a gen1 busa(non-anniversary addition) added a four-way flasher system to they bike (maybe using the switches from the flasher that came with the anniversary addition busa's)

I have only thought about it... Then wondered when I'd use it. Is the switch on the same control as the signals?

I've thought about doing this . Wouldn't you need to basically rewire it by taking all the hot wires of each light and tie into a flasher ...that was my thought ...wouldn't be hard but again when would you use it ..my buddy had flashers on his and he never used them and we would stop on the side of the road all the time .???

I've thought about doing this . Wouldn't you need to basically rewire it by taking all the hot wires of each light and tie into a flasher ...that was my thought ...wouldn't be hard but again when would you use it ..my buddy had flashers on his and he never used them and we would stop on the side of the road all the time .???

TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS OFF AND SEND IT TO ME:rofl:

I believe you can just order the handlebar switch and it's plug and play. I'd have to go search what year they became standard in the USA, around 2005+ I believe...

I added the 4 way feature to my '03 by using a separate switch mounted under the starter button and a couple of diodes wired into the stock turn signal circuit. It works great, but I really don't use them. They are good to have if you have to stop on the side of the road, especially at night.

Back