found freaky problem

Kahunas

Registered
Me and my buddy were riding today and were hitting some curves ...the only ones we have. About the second curve he says that the busa of his dies in the turn then keeps happening even on straight aways ...long story short previous owner had cut the kill switch wire and was grounding out on the triple tree ....I think this was for air shifted ...could this be right ? Anyway beautiful day out and I'm now stuck at work lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Forum Runner

That could have ended very badly, glad you guys got it straight/fixed before it did go bad.

agreed glad you got it fixed that could be bad losing your ability to come out of a lean in a corner... and hey we had thunder snow here today so the weather could be worse

I agree ..good thing we caught it before the dragon trip lol and its 74 sunny and warm .the nights aren't bad either

Update ....we took another ride and it happened again and everytime he would hit 5000 rpm it would shut down like he hit the kill switch ....wierd we thought . We had taped up the exposed wires so now we are looking at the kickstand ...it looks like since the bike is lowered they took it off to cut it down and bent the tab that presses the kick switch ...we'll know soon enough

:thumbsup: Exactly how far are you getting over in those corners, just wonder if tipover might be getting you. Shouldn't be but you keep saying it happens in the lean :dunno: probably kickstand. Best of luck.

Back