Found an awesome site, hope it's not a repost

NCBusa2001

Registered
I found this site on gixxer.com

It's a really sobering read.  

EDIT. Link removed from yet another ride2die thread.

Check it out,
Chris

Don't know what to say after seeing that site.
SHOCKED.gif

I've had this saved on my favorites for about 2 years now. This is why I don't forget my wife and two kids when I'm out riding. Makes me ride safely all the time. No crazy stuff. Thanks for sharing, though.

Make you think a little don't it. It's sad how many cagers don't pay attention to bike riders.

I have seen that before, but I am not clicking the link. My sentiments are as sleeper's.

shows that gear still doesnt mean you can be foolish. i bet some of them felt invensible cause they had gear on

Sometimes in the summer I ride without a jacket, but after seeing all that road rash tells me that Im never riding without it from now on!
thumb_up.gif

nope not going read it. I like to keep my head in the sand. ...cuz everything gonna be alright! no one no one ......la la la la

repost.gif
I understand the sites purpose, but if you look at some of the accidents they look staged. I think it's more of a state funded shock site to keep motorcyclists from speeding and being foolish.

There's a dark side to EVERYTHING, aviation, hunting, automobiles, motorcycles, even sitting on the couch..... etc. Seeing that doesnt make me want to quit riding. I've seen horrific pics & vid of car crashes but i commute to work everday in one,oh well

Back