Found a Turbo for my Bike!!!

I finally have the real turbo! Still deciding though thinking I will just shelve this and go for an Rcc kit next year

5EB7AC32-38B6-4DAD-8034-3A0CEADA54C1.jpeg

A4D5A481-A6A1-40DB-B816-0C917251648F.jpeg

Stock charger off an rx7 we built up to a big turbo car. I had the assembly sent out and rebuilt to keep on hand in case I wanted to use it for something. It’s a good size for the Busa so was figuring I would powdercoat it and make a custom header, RCC is just easier and I know it will be more reliable.
Gotcha.

Stock charger off an rx7 we built up to a big turbo car. I had the assembly sent out and rebuilt to keep on hand in case I wanted to use it for something. It’s a good size for the Busa so was figuring I would powdercoat it and make a custom header, RCC is just easier and I know it will be more reliable.
PLUS..... PH is probably 50 or 60 steps away from u...….. a stage 1 rcc is the best deal goin...….and if anything goes wrong, u have someone to talk to... a guy that has a lot of integrity, and the resources to help u.... ie… 30 or 40 YEARS doing this... u know what has to be done

PLUS..... PH is probably 50 or 60 steps away from u...….. a stage 1 rcc is the best deal goin...….and if anything goes wrong, u have someone to talk to... a guy that has a lot of integrity, and the resources to help u.... ie… 30 or 40 YEARS doing this... u know what has to be done
Yes sure do, time to save up...next year can be the year of the turbo. It will also be the year I get back second gear and maybe powdercoat my frame. We will see, for now I just want to get back out and enjoy the bike.

Yes sure do, time to save up...next year can be the year of the turbo. It will also be the year I get back second gear and maybe powdercoat my frame. We will see, for now I just want to get back out and enjoy the bike.
lol... why next year? how old are u? everyone says next year....

Back