Found a Turbo for my Bike!!!

lol... why next year? how old are u? everyone says next year....
I am 32, and next year because I have to slowly build up the 5-6k I will need. Plus the warm weather should be here soon and I would like to just get out and ride. I have been off the road for 2 years

I am 32, and next year because I have to slowly build up the 5-6k I will need. Plus the warm weather should be here soon and I would like to just get out and ride. I have been off the road for 2 years
I was just checkin… I was thinkin u were gonna tell me u were in ure 40s or 50s..... i just had a friend pass away at 47(no serious health issues) ..... my buddy ran out of "next year's"..... and if u wanna do this... just use a credit card... pay it off when u can...……….. I have a discover card that often gets a workout... I have owed as much as 20K on it..... then I just pay it off when I can.... and if for some reason I die(lord help me)….. it comforts me to know that I GOT ONE OVER ON DISCOVER.... I current have like a 1000 dollar balance.... but I have more work planned for the bike...… so itll be like 3000 by the time im done.......

I was just checkin… I was thinkin u were gonna tell me u were in ure 40s or 50s..... i just had a friend pass away at 47(no serious health issues) ..... my buddy ran out of "next year's"..... and if u wanna do this... just use a credit card... pay it off when u can...……….. I have a discover card that often gets a workout... I have owed as much as 20K on it..... then I just pay it off when I can.... and if for some reason I die(lord help me)….. it comforts me to know that I GOT ONE OVER ON DISCOVER.
Lmfaoo!!!! That is amazing ! SCREW YOU DISCOVER!!!
Yea I hear you, I don’t have any credit cards and my credit is in the shitter from when my business tanked. I will give a valiant effort to trying to find funds ASAP Ali.

Lmfaoo!!!! That is amazing ! SCREW YOU DISCOVER!!!
Yea I hear you, I don’t have any credit cards and my credit is in the shitter from when my business tanked. I will give a valiant effort to trying to find funds ASAP Ali.
ure still young..... I was really thinking u were just old and cheap.... lol.. but ure not.... sorry to hear about ure business..... the way I live.... its much easier for me to just charge it and then go into a panic and work the overtime to pay it off...…….. im forced to work anyway... but this way works... im finally eligible for the good interest rates... credit score is 760... I even took a loan to buy this turbo bike... then with the money I made on boxing(gambling) I paid it wayyyyy down.... the bike and the car are almost paid for...……… it wasn't easy... espescially when ure gambling.... VERY STRESSFUL(I don't even watch the actual fights I bet on.... I just use the internet for the result)… but ya gotta know EXACTLY what ure betting on..... I treat it like a job... i do my homework and watch a lot of tape and try to know everything I can about both camps... sometimes I even post threads.... but nobody cares.

Last edited:
That is a common phrase with gamblers, but good luck Ali, and I know that pro boxing is NEVER rigged lol.
at the top level.... when there is 5-10 million dollars on the line, and the lure of future paydays for the winner..... good luck buying the judges(millions of eyeballs watching) and corrupting the athletic commission.. and if it was rigged... the law of probability on me predicting 10 fights correctly------ consecutively------ are what??? its very difficult to put together a string of correct predictions...... u have to have some knowledge. like I said... I treat it like a job and take it seriously, and im not bullshittinggg anyone.... I actually post threads... at some point i will be wrong...… any pro fighter has a PUNCHERS chance... there is no way to account for a blown out knee or a BEAUTIFUL knockout punch.... this is what has me stressed out.... crazy variables.

at the top level.... when there is 5-10 million dollars on the line, and the lure of future paydays for the winner..... good luck buying the judges(millions of eyeballs watching) and corrupting the athletic commission.. and if it was rigged... the law of probability on me predicting 10 fights correctly------ consecutively------ are what??? its very difficult to put together a string of correct predictions...... u have to have some knowledge. like I said... I treat it like a job and take it seriously, and im not bullshittinggg anyone.... I actually post threads.
That's all good Dan, it's just me man, I'm very very skeptical about any form of gambling . . . to me it's an obvious path of loss and destruction.
Just sayin' . . . :confused:

That's all good Dan, it's just me man, I'm very very skeptical about any form of gambling . . . to me it's an obvious path of loss and destruction.
Just sayin' . . . :confused:
I didn't take any losses this year..... the threads are there... i almost paid the bike off.... I take this boxing stuff seriously... and i share some of the wisdom... trying to be a decent guy...……..

bring it!

largestmotorcycle.jpg

Back