Forum BACK up and running ---- AGAIN!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys this one is completely on me... I made some changes to PHP last night trying to tweak out the server and I forgot to add one little bitty character in a script.

Things should be up and running again...

CAp

Damn itty bitty characters..... Truly Doug... Thank you so much for all you do for us. Folks that have never had any IT experience have less than zero idea how much blood, sweat and tears you have put into the .Org. How many years has it been? I've been here since 2004.

Damn itty bitty characters..... Truly Doug... Thank you so much for all you do for us. Folks that have never had any IT experience have less than zero idea how much blood, sweat and tears you have put into the .Org. How many years has it been? I've been here since 2004.

You would think that after almost 15 years I would remember those little thingy's huh...

Just so you know, more tears I think than blood or sweat unless you count me melting by the firepit when GixerHP and Zukeracer were stoking it with a rick of wood...

You would think that after almost 15 years I would remember those little thingy's huh...

Just so you know, more tears I think than blood or sweat unless you count me melting by the firepit when GixerHP and Zukeracer were stoking it with a rick of wood...

Ahhhhh, you left out Earlybird...I think he may now have the flame height fire pit record at the Bash...many lost eyebrows that night :laugh:

Back