Former CIA Kevin Shipp

Its Three hours folks but damn.

3:03:39...aahhh no. My Attention Defic........nevermind.
I was the kid in school that got handed one of them great old classic novels with about 500 pages to read and write a book report on...and went out and bought the comic book version.

I'll take the "C" :thumbsup: More time to chase the girls and smoke cigarettes behind the gym.;)
Rubb.

I get you Rubb. I used to sit on the front porch of the old country store and after buy the 5 Cent grab bags and a commic book would sit and read it. Wish I had all those old commic books from the late 60's early 70's.

After servicing in the military for 21 years I believe ever word this man speaks. I could not stop watching/listening to every word.

3:03:39...aahhh no. My Attention Defic........nevermind.
I was the kid in school that got handed one of them great old classic novels with about 500 pages to read and write a book report on...and went out and bought the comic book version.View attachment 1621917
I'll take the "C" :thumbsup: More time to chase the girls and smoke cigarettes behind the gym.;)
Rubb.

I get you Rubb. I used to sit on the front porch of the old country store and after buy the 5 Cent grab bags and a commic book would sit and read it. Wish I had all those old commic books from the late 60's early 70's.

After servicing in the military for 21 years I believe ever word this man speaks. I could not stop watching/listening to every word.
We would be rich if we kept all those[comics].They were looked forward to with such anticipation.Collectors now want them hermetically sealed,never read. Not like mine,all dog-ear'd and CoolAid stained.
I respect a military man Sky..... so I will get myself squared away and watch the prescribed video.
(actually,I won't lie to you) I'll get a girlfriend to watch it and set me up with a cheat-sheet. It'll be just like high school again.;)
Rubb.

Back