Fork rebuild

2wheeler

Registered
I want to have the forks rebuilt on my bike. Who have you guys used and how did everything turn out? I ride pretty aggressively so I need the job done right. I figure new springs and maybe new valving. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

GP Suspension Race tech, Lindemann, Traxxion Dynamics.
thumb_up.gif

Thanks for the VERY quick reply. I will be using one of the above co. for my rebuild. Have you used one of them before?

Ask VMan1300 about Traxxion Dynamics. He has given them outstanding reviews. I sent an inquiry email and got a super fast response. I will be sending mine to them soon.
thumb_up.gif

I dont have the coin at the momnet for the full build but I do want springs soon. GP Suspension is fairly (few hundred miles anyway) local to me so they would be my first choice just from a geographic standpoint but they also have parts and services set up specifically for the busa. You can't go wrong with any of the names I posted above.

GIXERHP has the goods as well, my fronts are over there now... you may want to touch base with him as well

I'm glad this post is up. I looked at the GP suspension site. Approx $1000 to do the forks and shock. I am a fairly aggressive ride at 245lbs. Will that set-up work for me? My other option is to put the penske double clicker shock in ($1000) by itself and then send the forks somewhere anyway? Any inputs welcome. Not trying to jack your thread, just hitch hike on it a little bit.

Don

I wasn't going to sell John (GixxxrHP)out... He has my spare set of forks now, and if I (and if he is willing) I will have the forks on the cbr600 done as well...

Yea, the new little toy... bought it from a co-worker... couldn't pass up the price (he's moving to Germany for 2 years)....

Here is a picture of it when we went for a ride previously...

DSC03510.jpg

Ok, now you can return to your normally scheduled program...

Back