Forgot to tell you guys about my new brain

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
instead of trying to remember stuff(I forget things) the House Mouse got me this at Christmas.

I love it. It's the Palmone Tungsten E2.

I highly recommend this puppy.To start with,as the name suggests,it's made of metal.Thats a good thing.It has all the usual stuff calender,alarm,games,word,world time,gets on the web with Blue tooth,etc etc....

new_1_002.jpg

even thou the keyboard is only a oinch bigger than the palm when folded...

its almost full size unfolded.

Most of the keys are muti funtional,so you could even use it for yer pc. In fact it does more than my logi 75 dollar keyboard(no,not that white pos)

new_1_007.jpg

so I have a couple cards for it...its expandable. 1 card has 400 mp3's on it(its not even full) so with a set of headphones..I'm a walkin' concert.

new_1_009.jpg

here you can see just how small that keyboard folds up.

thats the palm on top.

new_1.jpg

Now that is way cool! I've been wanting to get me one of those~ I have problems remembering things.. especially when running around the building at work.. and one of these would come in real handy~ I tried talking the boss into getting the company to pay for one, but was told to put a pad and pen in my pocket!
wow.gif

Someday...
wink.gif

I got an HP iPAC Pocket PC (Windows based) about a year ago. I can't live without it. I'd tried daytimers and other organizers in the past and I just couldn't get in the habit of maintaining them. The iPAC makes it sooooo easy.

Cool toy RSD, I need one of those too. I am always forgetting things the wife tells me.

Cousin Rub you seriously have too much free time....SERIOUSLY..

Just a thought....Get the house mouse to teach you to knit...

You can knit me an under suit for the 12 month winter here..

Rev a new beany..

Relsek a snake...He lost the last one we sent him.... you get the idea..

Any suggestions guys.............

Back