forget the stupid slow orange ones lets see the fast white ones

I did not say that the orange is ugly. I say the orange busas has disappeared, the whites is still here.
this is reasonable because the orange Gen2 produced only one year.
It is a very beautiful color and it has never been here in Greece.

Relax bro , it is tradition to state your color as fastest , this is always a great joke and we mostly all get involved for some fun and great pics , as the original post intended from the start . All good bro !!!

Relax bro , it is tradition to state your color as fastest , this is always a great joke and we mostly all get involved for some fun and great pics , as the original post intended from the start . All good bro !!!
Hi. I Do not remember if I ever said what color mine will be. I have a 5 piece set up front fender, 3/4 upper, 1/4 lower , 12 inch over tail and a 3 gallon lowered tank all in carbon fiber except front fender. Most of the front 4 will be white with purple and blue pearl. The tail will be dark purple pearl that will fade into the white. The rear LED tail and turn lights will be under the paint. I have a 3 way light switch so when off with bike running only the brake light turn lights will show through the paint. On the 3/4 upper will have a purple skull coming through an ace of spades. on the lower part will be a dust off picture also will have purplee and blue real flames. I have mixed all the colors myself. do custom paint on all of my bikes except the 99 HD I ride every day well not yet anyway. I wonder how fast my color will be?

Hi. I Do not remember if I ever said what color mine will be. I have a 5 piece set up front fender, 3/4 upper, 1/4 lower , 12 inch over tail and a 3 gallon lowered tank all in carbon fiber except front fender. Most of the front 4 will be white with purple and blue pearl. The tail will be dark purple pearl that will fade into the white. The rear LED tail and turn lights will be under the paint. I have a 3 way light switch so when off with bike running only the brake light turn lights will show through the paint. On the 3/4 upper will have a purple skull coming through an ace of spades. on the lower part will be a dust off picture also will have purplee and blue real flames. I have mixed all the colors myself. do custom paint on all of my bikes except the 99 HD I ride every day well not yet anyway. I wonder how fast my color will be?
Sound like a fitting paint job for 'Gunner' Mike , I expect yours to be among the fastest color ever !! You are going to have to really scrub them bugs out of your paint , because they will be inbedded DEEP , when they hit !!

Back