For you winter storage guys...

Mac Busa

Banned
I was just wondering how many of ya store your bike in the living room during the winter months if you don't have a garage.
I store my bike in the living room right next to the television.

If you don't have a garage where do you store your bike?

Nothing wrong with bringing it in the house if you can. A Busa isn't one of those bikes that "marks its territory."

Next to the Christmas tree. And I don't even have winter here :)

image.jpg

You could store it at a friends garage or rent 1 of those storage sheds. A lot of those storage places have 24 hour surveilance which is always a +

Next to the Christmas tree. And I don't even have winter here :)
What a great picture Blana Busa! Now that is what i'm taking about. Our busa's are like a member of the family, why not treat them like they are?
Even at dinner time, pull up your busa right next to the kitchen table and give that baby a good wax job if she needs it or a good drink of high octane fuel if she's thirsty. Your busa deserves it!!:laugh:

I was told absolutely no motorized vehicles in the house. No parts no engines no projects :(.

Oh well I tide all year long here in Colorado anyhow. B

I was told absolutely no motorized vehicles in the house. No parts no engines no projects :(.

Oh well I tide all year long here in Colorado anyhow. B

I say show her how it's going to be and bring ALL of that inside....show her that from now on, ahh never mind, she's right! :laugh:

Back