For what purpose do you ride your Busa?

For what purpose do you ride your Busa?

• I ride my Busa strictly to cruise.

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • I ride my Busa strictly to carve corners.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I ride my Busa strictly on the track.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride my Busa strictly on the strip.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride my Busa to cruise and carve corners.

Votes: 80 44.7%
  • I ride my Busa to cruise and/or to the track/strip.

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • I ride my Busa under 3 or more of the conditions above.

Votes: 51 28.5%

• Total voters
It reveals something deep, profound, and raw inside me - that I never knew existed... every time I ride.

I agree with Pashnit, it is my sport tourer ride. There are more comfortable bikes in ergonomic position, but the overall package is really nice and the torque is my favorite.

thumb_1375488145DL2U6719.JPG

Next year , Givi bags all the way! No more soft luggage.

BB

Old thread coming back.

Not enough choices.

I ride mine purely to test and train my adrenalin glands. Really important for good health as described below:

No bigger than a walnut and weighing less than a grape, each of your two adrenal function glands sits like a tiny pyramid on top of a kidney ("ad" "renal" means "over" the "kidneys"). But don’t let their small size fool you; these powerful little hormone producing glands manufacture and secrete almost 50 different hormones, including steroid hormones such as adrenalin, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogen and testosterone that are absolutely essential to your health and vitality. They not only significantly affect the functioning of every single tissue, organ and gland in your body; they also have important effects on the fluid balance control and blood sugar regulation. They even regulate how you think and feel and determine how effective your immune system functions. Without the hormones the adrenals produce you would die very quickly, and when out of balance the quality of your health and wellbeing becomes severely compromised. Does it not make sense therefore to optimise the functioning of these tiny glands? Of course it does.

Old thread coming back.

Not enough choices.

I ride mine purely to test and train my adrenalin glands. Really important for good health as described below:

No bigger than a walnut and weighing less than a grape, each of your two adrenal function glands sits like a tiny pyramid on top of a kidney ("ad" "renal" means "over" the "kidneys"). But don’t let their small size fool you; these powerful little hormone producing glands manufacture and secrete almost 50 different hormones, including steroid hormones such as adrenalin, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogen and testosterone that are absolutely essential to your health and vitality. They not only significantly affect the functioning of every single tissue, organ and gland in your body; they also have important effects on the fluid balance control and blood sugar regulation. They even regulate how you think and feel and determine how effective your immune system functions. Without the hormones the adrenals produce you would die very quickly, and when out of balance the quality of your health and wellbeing becomes severely compromised. Does it not make sense therefore to optimise the functioning of these tiny glands? Of course it does.
holy crap that was information overload but interesting read! :laugh: i love that rush and crave the hell out of it every chance i get on the bike. 3 way vote for me since i tried the track thing last fall. cruising only happens when i'm a bit tired but i wake up after a few miles.:whistle:

Mine's basically a sport tourer as well. Hardly ever ride it less than 300 miles a day. Usually around 500.

This year is the year for motorcycle camping trips! Can't wait for Spring..

Interesting thread, there isn't a choice for my main purpose and it's more/less just to look at her in the garage.

My daily life is all about the kids so the bike stays in the garage almost always except maybe once a month on a Friday, I may take her to work for a short 10 mile commute each way. I love the power but will never speed on one (call me mature) but I do enjoy looking at the bike.

P.S. I'm on my 4th Busa' :)

Anger Management. PERIOD!
:poke:

That's what my Mustang is for...if I hopped on Caesar mad over just sitting in my Mustang for a bit while I cooled off, well, I probably wouldn't be here anymore :laugh:

In 2002, had new busa and now 2009. Same thrill, going around looking for boys in fast cars, to them anyway, showing them what real speed and acceleration is. My best time is catching a boy harassing elderly people in a mustang by tailgating them and then I tail gate them, the fast car, and come around them at 120 and in seconds, they are a speck in my mirror and knowing their jaw has dislocated from the shear power of the busa. Next, an un suspecting harley rider that has every speed option money can buy try to speed away from me thinking he can and then all of a sudden, blow his doors off. Most of those harley riders have no clue as to the speed our busa can put out, ya think I'm sick??

Old thread coming back.

Not enough choices.

I need to go train my glands some more. I like to take care of my body!

Yes, you are trained to control and dump yours ....... wonder if that's as healthy :laugh:

There is just a great feeling banging through the gears on a bike...with no roll cage, roof, or doors...fast cars are cool also but the experience does not compare...in a car you get pushed into the seat...on the bike you squeeze your legs...slow rides through the park are ok too.

Back