For what purpose do you ride your Busa?

For what purpose do you ride your Busa?

• I ride my Busa strictly to cruise.

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • I ride my Busa strictly to carve corners.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I ride my Busa strictly on the track.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride my Busa strictly on the strip.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride my Busa to cruise and carve corners.

Votes: 80 44.7%
  • I ride my Busa to cruise and/or to the track/strip.

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • I ride my Busa under 3 or more of the conditions above.

Votes: 51 28.5%

• Total voters
Its the biggest stress buster.Ride it everyday to work and then those weekend early morning 400mile rides. Plus the speed puts a smile on your face everytime you twist the right wrist.

I use it for commuting, cruising around, riding with my friends and today a trip to Houston. I am not a huge speed guy but it does feel good to make a souped up cobra feel bad on an empty stretch once in a blue moon lol

Cruising....Still trying to perfect the cornering...and maybe start getting trackdays in to help with that as well:thumbsup:

Commuting, plain and simple. Nothing get's the work day better than driving to work on a fun bike. I show up in my car and the day is a long slog. I show up to work on a bike and I'm already smiling :laugh:

Oh, I commute mostly through rural roads. Commuting through traffic sucks.

I use it strictly for "Practical Experience" examining all the theoretical and academic aspects I was taught in college about gravity. :laugh:

Modern physics describes gravitation using the general theory of relativity by Einstein, in which it is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime governing the motion of inertial objects. The simpler Newton's law of universal gravitation provides an accurate approximation for most physical situations.

Gotta use what they taught me at school, don't want to waste that. :please:

I use it solely to lead motorcycle tours.

Best day ever is a day on the Busa.

6045114736_2aac84c1cd_b.jpg

1) Stress Testing riding it to my maximum abilities on weekend corner carving rides.
2) Occasional street night at the local 1/8 & 1/4 mile drag strips.
3) Commuter back and forth to work.
4) Touring on a 550 mile day trip.
5) Cruiser on summer Saturday night.

Thats what I luv so much about the Hayabusa, its great in every category it does.

Twisties, track, a bit of cruising, and this summer wanting to do some traveling. The most "general, all purpose" bike I've ever had.:thumbsup:

Knee dragging, wheelies, cruising, commuting, taking my wife riding, it's been to a couple dragstrips and I'de love to do a trackday with it at some point.
The Busa is the best "does everything well" bike, and I'm not cramped or uncomfortable doing it.:thumbsup:

To get away from everything. No phone, No people, No stress.
I still like taking my wife with me and would love to ride with some people on here.

I love riding 1,000+ miles within 24 hours and it's the perfect bike for it. Like mr8ball said, these bikes get a lot of attention. I'll never forget about a year or so ago when I walked out of a gas station and there were 8 people surrounding my bike just staring at it. It was a husband, his wife, their two teenage kids and 4 guys in Army uniform. That made my day.:thumbsup:

I know what you mean, can't answer the phone while chomping miles in the canyons! :laugh: perfect get away machine for me (2009 Silver and Pewter) I swing corners with the best of them, out run and out gun most and just have a blast on this thing! I just want to have a good time, some feel they have to race everything or beat everyone out there. But I'm just happy to be out there on a bike, so many people are stressed out driving cars because they can't get away from the stress of life! It's like the man said "You will never see a motorcycle in front of a therapist office."

By the way your bike is smokin hot! If I was there I would have been standing there wiping drool off of your wheels!

Keep that one shinny side up!

Daily commuting, exploring. I love exploring and trying to get lost in the mountains. I love riding in the twisties swiftly:D, small group rides and taking the future wife out for a ride, bike nights every now and then

Sad to say, I have not ridden it (I mean really ride, not putt around to get the oil and coolant up to temperature) in about a year. Moved to Shaw AFB, and just basically wash it, wax it and look at it...total waste. I am hoping this summer I will shake this "vibe" I am in and pull her out to cruise, race and just hang out...maybe in Myrtle. I actually have two, but the second one is just a project.

Sad to say, I have not ridden it (I mean really ride, not putt around to get the oil and coolant up to temperature) in about a year. Moved to Shaw AFB, and just basically wash it, wax it and look at it...total waste. I am hoping this summer I will shake this "vibe" I am in and pull her out to cruise, race and just hang out...maybe in Myrtle. I actually have two, but the second one is just a project.

I was in a funk once before too! It'll wear off!!

I mainly ride mine to cruise and commute. Its lowered and I'm not carving corners with it like that. Would love to get into touring with it but think I will upgrade to a (New) Gen 2 before I set out on those 500 plus mile rides.

I cruise to carve corners that I don't have in Illinois . All my riding are strips here in Illinois.

touring, grabbing a pepsi at the store, bouncing around town.

i have really been racking up the miles this summer.....and summer ain't over yet! :cheerleader:

I use it for my fix....Commute mostly, nothing gets up and around these hills like the Busa :thumbsup: She is a strong performer.

imo the busa is a perfect all around bike and thats what i use mine for..a ride with my wife to a day at the track it will do it all...

Back