For Walking Dead Fans On Here

busa_boy_69

Registered
Okay before I tell this story let me give you some background info. I am a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead. Been watching since the day it aired. The first character I bonded to of course was Daryl. I grew up in the country, bit of a redneck, I love archery, and the dudes a biker. It was kind of a given. Especially since my favorite movie is boondock saints. So I took a trip to Senoia Georgia where they have filmed a TON of The Walking Dead. I saw tons of cool stuff but my personal fav was what I'm about to show you.

In season six Daryl leads a horde of walkers away from Alexandria on his motorcycle by having them follow him. I actually went to tje road that he rode his frankenbike down and got a pic and video of it. His bike if you guys dont know is very unique. Its a 1992 honda nighthawk 750 motor and frame with an R6 front end and totally custom built.

I just thought I would show you this because I thought it was awesome.
images-1.jpg

20170807_143921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very cool. Awesome pic!

I think I will visit this thread every day and unlike it just so I can like it again. The walking dead is my sons ring tone. I am a bad parent maybe because i woke my son up by playing easy street for a week after the episode where... well you know.

I think I will visit this thread every day and unlike it just so I can like it again. The walking dead is my sons ring tone. I am a bad parent maybe because i woke my son up by playing easy street for a week after the episode where... well you know.

Omg that makes me want to go insane! Lol

Back